Hi, sign up to receive very occasional notifications of sales & other good stuff.

View our privacy policy and terms

Eco-Intelligent, Designer Lunch Gear

The Organic Company - Napkin

C$9.95 C$4.97
Do you want to cut down on single-use? 
If yes, try the organic everyday napkin, designed as a practical and nice piece to replace disposable paper towels in many everyday situations.
In stock
Fast Shipping Anywhere in Canada and US*
In-store pickup available Option available at checkout

Do you want to cut down on single-use?
If yes, try the organic 'Everyday Napkin' by the Organic Company of Denmark.

Designed as a practical and nice piece to replace disposable paper towels in many everyday situations. A strap is added for decorative purposes.

The Organic Company is a Danish design company which creates meaningful and tasteful interior textiles from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.

All products are made of organic cotton and certified with the international organic standard GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard). This standard focuses on 2 major areas; environment and social responsibility, and guarantees that all fabrics are free from toxins and heavy metals, and international workers rights are respected. In short: The Organic Company. Copenhagen based. Design, quality and respect for people and nature are our foundation and our values. IT MATTERS

Materials & Care

Designer: Joy Vasiljev
Material: 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
Weave: Herringbone

Care: BEFORE WASHING

When your textiles are dirty - Often, we may ask us selves if our textiles REALLY need to be washed all the time? Perhaps a couple of hours outside in the wind can take the bad smell or perhaps a cloth can remove the stains?

Sometimes it is a matter of thinking twice.

If you are a washing maniac and wash a lot, perhaps you can change your habits one step at the time.
And, perhaps, you can reduce your laundry without jeopardizing your health or look. Sometimes, our textiles are not dirty dirty (like full of true dirt and bacteria), they perhaps have a harmless stain or need to be folded nicely.

Before washing - Hang your textiles in fresh air.

Think about it. Your habits and actions matter.

When you wash your textiles, it has an impact on the environment.

 
The less you wash, the smaller the impact.

So simple actually.

And - also the degrees you wash at, has an impact. When washing at 20 degrees Celsius, you save CO2 compared to washing at 40 or 60 degrees.
And - if you quit the tumble drying, then again you will save CO2.

Did you know that, while 62% of the yearly CO2 emission from the textile industry, comes from production while the remaining 38% come from consumers handling their textiles?

And not only the environment is saved. Also your clothes benefit. The less you wash, the longer your clothes will last. So, Wash less, Wash cold, Hang to dry

Also, Use eco detergent (less is more).

Wash inside out (to prevent fading or pilling and to make the garment last longer)

Even though every single one of us apart has a small impact on the environment, together we have a huge one. Therefore small changes or improvements matter. Always think like that.

 

0 stars based on 0 reviews
No Hassle Returns
No Hassle Returns
Total satisfaction or your money back
Have questions? Customer support

Customer Reviews

0 stars based on 0 reviews

+ Add your review
By using our website, you agree to the use of cookies. These cookies help us understand how customers arrive at and use our site and help us make improvements. Hide this message More on cookies »