Make meals more fun!
S’nack by S’well™ offers stylish, sustainable, tote-able food containers for eating on-the-go. Double-layer, food-grade stainless steel keeps food cold or hot longer. Durable construction that’s still lightweight and easy-to-carry. Great for every active lifestyle and eaters of all ages and stages. Comes in colorful, playful designs to make your day that much brighter!
MATERIALS & CARE
Made from double layer, food-grade 18/8 stainless steel that's designed to keep food—cold or hot—temperature-controlled.
Double-walled vacuum insulation keep contents cold or hot longer.
Condensation-proof, leak-free, and top-rack dishwasher-safe.
Comes with a threaded, easy-to-open, leak-proof lid.
BPA/BPS-free and eco-friendly.
Top-rack dishwasher safe.
By choosing re-usable S’nack by S'well™ food containers you can help reduce the use of single-use plastic products that pose a threat to our environment. By choosing S'well, you can be part of the solution. Eating with meaning is easier than ever before.
10oz = Approx. 4.37"D x 4.37"W x 2.83"H, 0.57lbs
24oz = Approx. 5"D x 5"W x 4.17"H, 0.88lbs
The large S'nack by S'well™, can keep food hot for up to 6 hours and cold for up to 8 hours depending on its contents, while the smaller size works for up to 4 hours hot and up to 5 hours cold.
*Please note, different foods may have varying temperature retention results.*
How can I use my S’well Eats™and S’nack by S'well™for maximum thermal efficiency?
Here are some tips from the team of experts at S’well to help Power Your Prep and get the most out of our product:
- Preheat or pre-cool your S’well Eats™ or S’nack by S'well™to keep food hot and cold longer. For best results, fill with either cold or hot water for 5-10 minutes. Empty water and immediately fill with contents, quickly re-cover lid, and you're good to go.
- The hotter your food is when you prepare it, the longer it will retain its temperature. For example, food prepared on the stovetop will stay hotter longer than if warmed in the microwave. Same goes for food that's already in the refrigerator: If you transfer it directly to your bowl, quickly, it will remain colder longer than if prepared or left out too long at room temperature. Consider this: To Power Your Prep by making your salad or chia pudding the night before and slipping the prep bowl into the stainless steel, exterior bowl just before you leave home.
- Another thing to keep in mind: portion size and air space. The more you fill the container, the longer its contents will stay cold or hot. Similarly, the higher the food density, the greater temperature it retains. What does this mean in everyday terms? A full bowl of thick oatmeal will be warmer, for longer, than a few chicken nuggets at the bottom of the bowl surrounded by air.
- Hot food that travels outside in the cold won't keep as long; the same goes for cold food in the heat. The best way to control the temperature of your food is to keep it indoors.
How do i clean my S'nack by S'well product?
All S'well products should be washed before initial use. S’nack by S'well™ products are all top-rack, dishwasher safe and should be cleaned regularly. To extend the life of the product, we recommend hand-washing your S’nack by S'well™ with warm soapy water and air drying with the lid removed after every use.
**Use of a dishwasher may deteriorate the finish of this product which may not be covered under any warranties.
How do I remove the belly-band from my S’well Eats™ and S’nack by S'well™?
The band is secured around your bowl with glue dots; it should come off with ease. If any residue remains on the product, a little rubbing alcohol (70-91%) will help it come off without damage. Anything stronger than that may compromise the finish.
What should I be aware of while using and taking care of my S’nack by S'well™?
S’nack by S'well™ products should only be used for their intended purposes.
- Do not place S’nack by S'well™ in the microwave, oven, stove or freezer.
- To prevent spills and leaking, make sure lids are applied properly and always transport your S'nack by S'well in its upright position. Hot contents can cause burns, scalding or property damage.
- Always test the temperature of contents in your S’nack by S'well™ before consuming.
- S’nack by S'well™ are not intended for long-term storage; be sure to empty and clean product after each use.
- Long-term storage use can cause excessive pressure to build up, which could cause lid failure and injury. In the event of such circumstances, use caution before attempting to open the lid. Never open a lid pointed at someone—always open away from yourself and others.
- S’nack by S'well™ products are not recommended for use with warm milk or baby food as bacterial growth can occur at certain temperatures and render consumption unsafe. The rate at which food spoils varies.
- Do not use with dry ice, dairy products, or carbonated or fermented food and beverages. Doing so may cause excessive pressure to build up, which can lead to lid failure or forceful ejection, resulting in spills that can cause scalding, burns or property damage.
- If you're having difficulty removing the lid of a S’nack by S'well™, this may be the result of excessive pressure build-up. In the event of such excessive pressure build-up, use caution when opening. Never open a lid pointed at someone, and always open away from yourself and others. If you are unable to remove the lid, please discontinue use and immediately contact customer service at [email protected] Pressure build-up can lead to lid failure or forceful ejection, and spills that can cause scalding, burns or property damage.
- Do not overfill; leave space at the top of your S’nack by S'well™ for lid to avoid overflow. If spills occur, hot contents can lead to scalding, burns or property damage.
- Handle with care. Always use caution when handling hot contents. Test the temperature of your food before eating.
- These products were designed with all family members in mind. To ensure safety and ease for younger users, we recommend that an adult provide support in opening the container. Excessive pressure build up could cause hot contents to cause scalding, burns and property damage.