- Our glass bottles offer a pure taste with no leaching from plastics or metals;
- Wide-mouth access makes it easy to add ice cubes, citrus slices or tea bags;
- Protective silicone sleeve provides a non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage;
- Dishwasher safe (place cap on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve);
- Includes polypropylene (PP#5) cap and silicone straw;
- All components made in the U.S. or Europe;
- Product assembled in the U.S.;
- All materials are FDA approved;
- BPA/BPS-free and phthalate-free;
- 12 oz (350 ml).
Height (handle raised): 9".
Cap width: 3.5".
Base width: 2.5".
Weight: 0.8 lbs.
Capacity: 12 oz | 350 ml.
Glass made in France; Cap and sleeve made in the U.S.; Product assembled in the U.S.
Glass type: Soda lime.
Care & Use
- Bottle, sleeve and cap are dishwasher safe.
- Before first use, wash all parts in hot soapy water or dishwasher.
- Place cap on top rack of dishwasher.
- Silicone bottle sleeve does not need to be removed. If you wish to remove the sleeve you can use warm soapy water or spray the bottle with rubbing alcohol and sleeve will slide off easily.
- Do not leave children unattended with this product.
- The silicone sleeve is protective but does not guarantee against breakage.
- If cracks or breaks appear, safely dispose of the bottle immediately.
- Extreme temperature differences between glass and liquid may cause cracking or breaking of glass.
- DO NOT FREEZE THE BOTTLE. Liquid expands when frozen and can crack the bottle. DO NOT BOIL THE BOTTLE. Rapid temperature changes may crack the bottle.
- Not intended for use in a microwave.
- Take care when using hot drinks as bottle will be hot to the touch (risk of burning). Run warm water in the bottle before adding hot liquid to temper the glass.