Keep Cups are barista standard because they replicate standard takeaway sizes and fit under the group heads of most espresso machines. For espresso based coffee, the crema remains intact and the portioning of milk to coffee will be correct. Made from lightweight plastic it’s unbreakable and colourful – an easy choice for coffee on the go.
Once you have used a Keep Cup 15 times over a disposable cup, you have reached break even on its life cycle, including cleaning. Every use after that is a bonus for the planet!
Buy quality, buy less often. Keep Cups are built strong with an estimated lifespan of 4 years.
- Non toxic polypropylene. BPA and BPS free.
- Dishwasher safe on the top shelf.
- Lid off can be heated to 110 degrees.
- Cup and lid made from #5 polypropylene, plug is a polyethylene polymer called TPU, and thermal band is silicone.
- Can be recycled in household recycling collection at the end of its life.
Base diameter 1.8"
Lid off height 2.5"
Capacity: 4 oz (Espresso glass)
Care & Use
There is no need to remove the band from your cup or plug from your lid for everyday cleaning.
Please take care that you are:
- Being gentle with your KeepCup, we don’t suggest using abrasive materials when cleaning;
- Allow to dry completely before re-assembly;
- The lid pops directly on and off, use the tab on the lid to lift off and click back on.
If staining occurs, applying a paste of baking soda and water then rinsing thoroughly can help reduce discolouration.