The Bottle Wrap or combined wrapping technique is a method of wrapping two items of the same shape for ease in carrying. Aside from bottles, such items as books and boxes and fruit can be wrapped and carried using this method. It's best to use a Furoshiki wrapping cloth of approximately 90cm square.
Basically the diagonal length of the Furoshiki wrapping cloth should be about 3 - 4 times the lenght of one bottle. Cotton is recommended so that heavy items can be firmly wrapped and easily carried.
1. place the bottles in the center of the cloth. Have the bottoms of the bottles facing each other with a fist-sized space between them.
2. Fold to form a triangle, then fold B corner over the bottles.
3. While strectching to the right and left so that there is no slack, roll the bottles to the opposite end.
4. Hold the bottles at the moutrh and bring them upright, placing A beneath the bottles.
5. Tie C and D once and stand the bottles upright.
6. Make a ring by twisting C and D and make a basic knot at the top.
7. Finish by adjusting the bottles so that they stand upright.
Leave a comment